Accommodation can be ensured in UBx, UPPA and ULiège (S1) only for applications within a given deadline. Since for the French public student housing service, CROUS, you have to apply on-line and the web site is only in French; thus we have edited a procedure and a FAQ in English. NTNU, UPO and UPV/EHU provides access (through Help Centres at the International Office) to a wide network of apartments and flats to share and rent.