Selected students will be ranked according to the main selection criteria and scholarships will be awarded according to this rank and the Erasmus + regulations in force published by EACEA. The JPB will notify the final decision to the Applicant. The main selection criteria are:
- study and academic merits
- motivation (well-thought out study programme)
- recommendations; and
- chances of success in the Programme (e.g., possible pursuit of a PhD programme, or integration in an industry research unit in the home country may also be considered).
The selection process will take place early enough to allow for notification of final decision in good time, before the commencement of the Programme.
Applicants will be enrolled only when:
- they have obtained the necessary visas, permits and insurance policies
(this is the applicant’s reponsibility; however, the ECT+ Secretariat will assist with these procedures whenever possible -e.g. providing the required documents- and partner institutions will provide assistance through their International Offices);
- they have presented the originals (or officialised copies) of the required documents; and
- they have paid the participation costs according to the Student Agreement stipulations (detailed in the SAD accepted by the applicant).
Scholarships and grants relating to funds controlled by the ECT Consortium will be awarded on the basis of merit and demonstrated need as decided by the JPB.
Transparency of application, admission and selection procedures is guaranteed by the publication of relevant information relating to the procedures.