- Guest Scholars from both Programme and Partner Countries are regularly or periodically invited to teach parts of some courses.
- Teaching staff from both inside and outside Europe are also welcome to be part of the ECT+ program through the Erasmus+ Scholar Scholarships. For more information about the application, please contact the ECT Consortium Secretariat (email@example.com).
Erasmus+ Scholar Scholarships
- It will cover travel and accommodation expenses whilst compensation for work and expertise can be only exceptionally considered. (Average budget: 1200 EUR per week)
- Mobility includes a minimum of 5 days including travel days, and a maximum of 3 months.
- It is expected that the scholars should interact in an active way with the ECT+ EMJMD students during their stay at any of the partner institutions.